Hair by Shaunda

My photo
Professional Hairstylist here! In love with everything hair! Bringing you new trends from celebs to the around the way girl!! Also giving helpful health and beauty tips for your hair! Trust me! xoxo

3/25/14

Americas Beauty Show Chicago 2014

This past weekend I attended Americas Beauty Show in Chicago #ABS. I love going to these conferences because they are so inspiring and full of energy and style!! As a hairstylist, I go to see what the new and future trends are for hair. Hair is forever changing! I noticed a lot of vibrant colors and funky cuts floating around the showroom floor. New products from some of my favorite lines  and unbelieveable deals kept me lingering the floor for HOURS!! I also spent the entire day networking,taking classes,learning how to run my business effectively and how to make the most out of my career. I signed up for a hair coloring class,Paul chambers was the instructor. I learned a lot of great tips and knowledge about how to properly color African American and multi cultural hair without damaging the shaft ( great class). I also registered for 3 business classes that taught me how to sell retail, pack my appointment book, and a few customer service skills. I also learned how to encourage my staff to sell as well. It's always good to take a refresher course to keep you on top of your game! I am always striving for improvement... Nothing wrong with wanting to be better than I was yesterday! Anywho... Here are a few photos from the show...

No comments:

Post a Comment