Hair by Shaunda

My photo
Professional Hairstylist here! In love with everything hair! Bringing you new trends from celebs to the around the way girl!! Also giving helpful health and beauty tips for your hair! Trust me! xoxo

4/3/14

A little salon humor is always fun!

So... some of you may or may not know,  I am opening a salon in May  2014(yay) well, as I was browsing online for decorative items to lace my place with, I ran across this cute pillow! It reads "If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me" LOL!!! Everyone knows that the latest messy word on the street will fly through your neighborhood salon like a 757! I personally try to manage the "he say she say" drama and put a stop to it before it gets out of hand. But there is no doubt that everyone likes a little tea spilt every now and then! Anyway.... I want this pillow. I think I'll order it! What do you think lol!??  ;)



1 comment:

  1. Love It!!my personal saying is....I don't like to gossip, so please listen closely the FIRST time!!#namaste

    ReplyDelete