Hair by Shaunda

My photo
Professional Hairstylist here! In love with everything hair! Bringing you new trends from celebs to the around the way girl!! Also giving helpful health and beauty tips for your hair! Trust me! xoxo

5/7/14

Are you a BALD,BEAUTY QUEEN?

ATTENTION!!! This is a very serious topic.... Ladies.... Some of you have issues at hand and you need to deal with them and heal them.... I'm talking about YOUR EDGES!!! Good Lord ladies, we have to do better. If you have a medical condition that is causing your balding, or a thinning hairline due to hereditary situations, I regress, but if you are balding purely because of excessive amounts of glue being poured onto your hair, we may need to educate your stylist( or yourself) about properly installing those glue in weaves! Or maybe you should search for a new stylist! There are so many methods of installation that will prevent this tragedy from happening! I know you want to be able to feel good about wearing your real hair sometimes. I know you don't want to be a slave to wearing weave,always trying to catch the supply store before they close and praying your beautician has openings for you. I know sometimes you wish you could let your hair breathe. I know you are insecure about your edges receding and forming into a mohawk( that was funny I don't care what you say lmbo) but seriously ladies, please invest in a stocking cap and a bottle of protector or liquid latex! You will be amazed at how much hair you will save by using these products with your quickweaves!! You can ask my girls... They ALL have edges, yes,ALL....even if they were bald before they started scheduling with me, WE FIXED IT! Unfortunately, some of them were too far gone with damaged follicles and root bulbs completely yanked out (ouch).... At that point, it's pretty much over... Point of no return...your edges are gone fishing :( .... Super tight braids, super glued quickweaves, improper sewin installs will take your edges out ladies , trust me... I wouldn't lie. Save yourself from the heartache.
LETS STOP LOOKING LIKE THIS!! 

We are beautiful. Xoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment