Hair by Shaunda

My photo
Professional Hairstylist here! In love with everything hair! Bringing you new trends from celebs to the around the way girl!! Also giving helpful health and beauty tips for your hair! Trust me! xoxo

5/6/14

The MET Gala divas!! Who rocked it!??

2014 MET GALA red carpet fashion is the  pinnical of all red carpet affairs! We can only hope that all of our fave celebs will bring their A game. Some fall short while some kill it from every angle! This year I was only concerned with my 3 top divas; Beyonce , Rihanna and last and least... Kim Kardashian.. (No shade to Kim, just my opinion) anywho.... Kim needed to bounce back from the embarrassment of that old granny living room drape dress she wore last year and I think she nailed it! She was also pregnant so I think on that note she deserves a clear pass! But right now, I'm Loving Kim's sexy,seductive dress by Lanvin. She looks absolutely gorgeous, but I'd really like to see Kim with a new hairstyle. I could see Kim in big bouncy wand curls with a light tease along the fringe.Now let's talk Queen BEY!!! This is such a dark and mysterious look from her! It's delivering funeral fused with witchcraft... Very haunting yet sexy! Not sure how I feel about the ensemble created by Givenchy Couture. It seems to me that our royal highness is in her gloom phase right now. She's been pretty dark lately. Rihanna, I love!!!! She looks so refreshing and tasteful rocking this all white 2 peice Stella McCartney dress while draped in rings on rings on rings of diamonds from Cartier baby! Her hair is thrown up into a beautiful mess and I love it!! I'm sure there were other celebs on the red carpet with very eye catching fashions but personally , I'm only interested in these 3 ladies... (And so are you) lol. Which of these 3 bad ass divas won the crown? Who do you think looked the best? I have my hand raised high for Rihanna....who are you voting for?? Comment below and share this post!! 
 

And by the way..... I think this is so cute... Rih and Bey together looking cute as kittens..... Don't kill me, just my opinion, but Rihanna stands out like a bright shinny star next to our beloved Queen in this photo... She just illuminates with this dress on! Do you agree? I think so... Just being honest. I still love beyonce forever though. Lol! 
goooo Rihanna girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment