Hair by Shaunda

My photo
Professional Hairstylist here! In love with everything hair! Bringing you new trends from celebs to the around the way girl!! Also giving helpful health and beauty tips for your hair! Trust me! xoxo

12/28/14

Time for a change!!!

Well, here it is... The style I have been dreaming about for the last 2 years! Lol I never had short hair before! I would always talk myself out of cutting it for the fear of looking crazy with short hair! So yesterday I took my Sewin down and my hair was a nice length, pretty long actually! I'd say it was about 1" past bra back strap length! But the top had broken off pretty bad from coloring my real hair leave out from platinum blonde to auburn. It was pretty dry and brittle from all of the coloring and flat ironing being natural and all.... However, after I took my sewin down, I brushed it out and said," I'm just gonna cut it!!". I had a client under the drier and I asked her, "you think I should cut my hair?", she said,"NO SHAUNDA, DONT DO IT". I'm one of those people that will do the opposite of what you tell me lol!! I said okay, grabbed the shears, grabbed a fist full of hair and whacked my whole left side off! Lololol man how liberating that felt! Unfortunately , I had to go back to a relaxer for my sleek look.... But I LOVE IT !! I wish I had done it a long time ago! This cut taught me to never let fear control my life! And that is my message to you! Do what you feel in your heart!!! #justdoit !! Xoxoxoxo (shades courtesy of SB shades)

No comments:

Post a Comment