Hair by Shaunda

My photo
Professional Hairstylist here! In love with everything hair! Bringing you new trends from celebs to the around the way girl!! Also giving helpful health and beauty tips for your hair! Trust me! xoxo

12/14/14

Tips for making fine hair look fuller

Do you wish for long , thick , lustrous hair? Some of us weren't born with such luck. Most women with thick hair prefer some sort of finishing product to help weigh it down and keep it under control. They even opt for having their stylist thin it out a bit. On the other hand, there are some of us who have naturally thin hair and want hair with more body and volume. My clients that have thinner hair always leave with bouncy flowing hair and they love when it looks and feels shinny and fluffy. My secret tip for this is reverse shampooing! I condition the hair first, and then shampoo the conditioner out. See, conditioners tend to weight the hair down and cause finer hair to look oily and heavy. So if you take these steps of wetting the hair and manipulating the scalp with just water, conditioning the hair for 3-5 minutes and shampooing it out, you will still reap the conditioning benefits. This will make the hair much more bouncy and fluffy. Try it! Let me know how it turns out for you! I'm sure you'll love the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment