Hair by Shaunda

My photo
Professional Hairstylist here! In love with everything hair! Bringing you new trends from celebs to the around the way girl!! Also giving helpful health and beauty tips for your hair! Trust me! xoxo

7/7/15

It's been 7 long months!!!!

 Hey! How have you been? What have you been up to!? Well, I've been soooo busy with the opening of Salon Cass  and getting everything in order. I am so happy with the outcome of this venture and I forsee it flourishing into so much more in the near future! I look forward to showing you all what's next! The time has flown by so fast and it's been extremely hard for me to sit and blog about hair and my journey! There is so much catching up to do!!! Thank you so much for your prayers and support! It is truly a blessing to have you all in my corner! Love love and more love to you all! Xoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment