Hair by Shaunda

My photo
Professional Hairstylist here! In love with everything hair! Bringing you new trends from celebs to the around the way girl!! Also giving helpful health and beauty tips for your hair! Trust me! xoxo

3/13/16

Brazilian Blowout wins again!!!

About 4 months ago, my product distributor walked into the salon with this big box of Brazilian Blowout goodies. She knows that I live for a sample of any new product. Well, she pulled out 10 sample tubes of this new product from Brazilian Blowout called B3 bond builder. She was so excited to introduce it to me because I had mentioned to her that the majority of my clientele Is natural and they shy away from high level blonde colors for fear of losing their curl pattern. So, fast forward to me using it on several clients .... I say yes to this product!! Omg this stuff is hand made from the Gods because it works like a miracle!! I had a new client come in for a color correction that wanted a level 8 copper toned color. She suggested that I cut it because the ends were severely over processed and brittle. I told her about the new product which I had used several times before ,but never on a case as bad as hers. She was willing to give it a try. To say the least, her hair turned out absolutely amazing!! What was once dry ,hard and brittle turned out to be silky and soft to the touch with an even , rich ,vibrant color . Nothing greater than a very satisfied customer!! Thank you Brazilain Blowout for creating such an easy to use extraordinary product! Book your appointment today! Www.saloncass.com


No comments:

Post a Comment