Hair by Shaunda

My photo
Professional Hairstylist here! In love with everything hair! Bringing you new trends from celebs to the around the way girl!! Also giving helpful health and beauty tips for your hair! Trust me! xoxo

3/18/14

2 thumbs up to the Hollywood 10 minute sewin!!

Oh... So Soft, beautiful,obedient hair wow!! Okay,most of you know that I am extremely particular about my hair extensions! This Hollywood 10 minute sewin has won me over completely! The quality of the hair,how it's constructed and the packaging gets an A+ from me!! The unit in this video clip is pretty full ,fortunately you'll have options when ordering so you can achieve the look you desire! I preferably like the very full unit while some may opt for a more thinner,natural look. When ordering, you'll be able to pick from a vast array of textures and lengths. click here and see for yourself!!
-It took me a little more than 10 minutes to install, however it was much quicker than installing a full sewin lol.-

No comments:

Post a Comment