Hair by Shaunda

My photo
Professional Hairstylist here! In love with everything hair! Bringing you new trends from celebs to the around the way girl!! Also giving helpful health and beauty tips for your hair! Trust me! xoxo

5/27/14

Liquid love for your nails!!

I need to share my excitement with you all.... Ok, I love nail polish!! Let's just be clear that I cannot polish my own nails for the life of me, but I am very particular about my nails. I own buckets on top of buckets of polish because I like to take my polish to the nail spa with me for the nailtechs to use. My germ phobia is at a level red and I don't like to use polish that everyone else has used on their fingers eew lol (I know...I can't help it!).
Ok so one day, while vacationing in Las Vegas, I had gotten a mani and pedi at some ritzy, swanky nail salon. I was served strawberries and champaigne while listening to low relaxing music. It was costly but totally worth the experience! I remember my nail techs name was April,she understood my crazy phobia and opened a fresh new bottle of this sexy ,fuchsia,Marc Jacobs polish! I was so happy, but what enthralled me was the quality of this polish!!! I mean it was sooo pretty and thick with a little hint of gold shimmer. I was like OMG this is too pretty, I've never use this brand of polish and I could definitely tell the difference from any other brand that I've used before! So,here is why I'm so excited.... Marc Jacobs now sells their complete cosmetic beauty line online!! (Yay) finding this stuff was near impossible!! Ladies, I wouldn't stear you wrong! Marc Jacobs polish is a 15 on a scale of 1-10.... I love it and will be ordering my bottles TODAY! ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment