Hair by Shaunda

My photo
Professional Hairstylist here! In love with everything hair! Bringing you new trends from celebs to the around the way girl!! Also giving helpful health and beauty tips for your hair! Trust me! xoxo

6/23/14

International Beauty Show Las Vegas

It is Monday morning and I am usually at home,sleeping and resting from the previous long work week! But not this Monday!!! I am up and at em' in Las Vegas for the IBSLV show! I flew in yesterday morning, checked my bags with the bell boy and hopped in the cab heading directly to the Las Vegas convention center! I must say that this show has my vote as the best in the industry! From Chicago to NYC to Las Vegas, I follow this show to keep me abreast of everything new and to keep me excited about my career! If you are a stylist or nail tech please don't get caught in the routine of doing the same ol' same every single day! You will get bored with your craft and begin to drag your feet...(your income will start to drag as well) get out here and learn new stuff, be motivated, try new products, learn ways to increase your income, learn how to engage and build a loyal clientele!! You will thank me later ;) . If you have any questions or need information about shows or private classes email me at hairbyshaunda@me.com also Follow me on twitter @hairbyshaunda and @saloncass to track my trips to all of the beauty shows! Enjoy your day friends!!! Xoxo  



No comments:

Post a Comment