Hair by Shaunda

My photo
Professional Hairstylist here! In love with everything hair! Bringing you new trends from celebs to the around the way girl!! Also giving helpful health and beauty tips for your hair! Trust me! xoxo

7/11/14

Black Girls Swim Too!!

What is this thing that black women have about getting their hair wet!? After we spend countless hours sitting in the hair salon and pay big money to have bouncy behaving hair... The LAST thing we want to do is get it wet. I must say that is a near death tragedy for most of us black women lol. I love to swim, so I figured out styles that will be great looking during and after my swim sessions. In the photo I am wearing a sewin curly hair weave extension. It's so soft and gorgeous while wet and when I'm done being a bay watch babe :) It dries into cute,natural looking coily curls!( contact me to purchase this hair!)  it's for Perfect for beach or island vacations!!! My photos are of the wet and dry stages ...Oh and Say hi to my wonderful mom (Brenda)!!!! Her hair is completely natural and  she just lets her curls run free. For natural manes, I strongly suggest wetting your hair first and rubbing sunscreen on your hair before entering the pool or ocean. Natural hair is like a sponge, and if you wet your hair first and coat it with sunscreen, the sponge will already be too full to absorb all of the drying chlorine or salt water into your hair shaft! (Get it?) .... If you have any questions about caring for beach hair send me a message!!! Enjoy your day! Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment