Hair by Shaunda

My photo
Professional Hairstylist here! In love with everything hair! Bringing you new trends from celebs to the around the way girl!! Also giving helpful health and beauty tips for your hair! Trust me! xoxo

5/5/14

First time weave wearer?? Get informed here!!

So... It's your first time wearing hair extensions. You don't know the first thing about what type of hair to buy, what method of installation you should try or what's a fair price for your service! You googled and binged the internet looking for some good facts huh??? Lol well you're not alone, we all have been there and I came across a very accurate and informative link by beautylish.com and as a hairstylist that specializes in hair extensions, this was pretty much dead on!!! Thank you beautylish!!! This is very thorough and my readers appreciate ya! ;)

Ladies.... Click here   to go to the page. Let me know what you think! If you would like to schedule an install with me, log on or click this --->> www.styleseat.com/hairbyshaunda thanks for reading! Have a great day!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment