Hair by Shaunda

My photo
Professional Hairstylist here! In love with everything hair! Bringing you new trends from celebs to the around the way girl!! Also giving helpful health and beauty tips for your hair! Trust me! xoxo

5/21/14

The Manetabolism hair growth challenge!!

How many of you long for a head full of thick,healthy hair? Most of us do right? At all cost, we sew, glue and tape hair on our scalp just to be able to have long flowing hair!! Wouldn't it be nice to grow your own natural long locks!? Well, a few of my clients and I have started the Manetabolism challenge. We are going to see if  the reviews about this miracle hair growth pill are true!! If you're an instagrammer, the companies page is @themanechoice you will see how fast and thick these ladies hair has grown within just 2 to 3 weeks in the photos!!! The founder of this product is on instagram also, her natural hair is soooo long and thick! Her REAL hair looks like she sewed 5 bundles of 26" Peruvian hair in lol! FOLLOW HER @courtneynaturalhair .... Yes,I'm so ready!! I've been taking my pills for about a week now and the only side effect I've noticed is a lot of itching! No face breakouts like biotin and hairfinity has delivered! I will keep you all posted on our results! Check out this photo from their instagram page! Want to join the challenge?? You can purchase your  Manetabolism pills,just log on to www.themanechoice.com Enjoy your day!! :))

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete