Hair by Shaunda

My photo
Professional Hairstylist here! In love with everything hair! Bringing you new trends from celebs to the around the way girl!! Also giving helpful health and beauty tips for your hair! Trust me! xoxo

3/1/16

Peppermint Oil For Faster Hair Growth

I haven't tested this myself yet but I will certainly be giving it a try! A friend of mine  who is a naturalista told me about using peppermint oil to help grow your hair. Whenever I hear "grow hair" I jump all over it! I already tested the mane choice pills and they work wonders. I came across a blog site for black hair that gives you step by step instructions on how to properly apply this oil. Check it out! If you try or have tried this yourself, please leave a comment and let us know your results!


No comments:

Post a Comment